Now, I am a pampers person, I used those with my son, but with my daughter I have been using slightly cheaper brands as she doesn’t really have “accidents”.
When the pack of Bambo Nature diapers arrived, Sophia had diaper rash for the first time, and I am thinking that the diapers I used at the time caused it. So I immediately tried one of the Bambo Nature diapers out, and within a few hours her diaper rash seemed less irritated. I am not saying that Bambo diapers “cured” her diaper rash but they definitely did not make it worse, if anything they let in more air.
About Bambo Nature Diapers
The diapers are manufactured on a fast machine that reduces raw material waste, they are Dermatologically Tested and FSC Labeled.
Bambo nature diapers contain absolutely no phthalates, organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT), heavy metals, Cl (chlorine), HCHO (formaldehyde), colophonium, AZO-pigments, PVC or substances known to be harmful to health or the environment.
The diapers are also free of allergens or substances classified as locally irritating, carcinogenic, sensitizing, or mutagenic.
Bambo Nature has earned and carries the Nordic Swan Eco-Label which means they are certified free of harsh and dangerous chemicals, certified non-toxic and hypoallergenic and have a Eco-friendly & transparent manufacturing process.
- Bambo Nature Baby Diapers are shaped to fit a babies body perfectly, the shape minimizes the risk of leakage, makes the diaper more comfortable to wear and makes it easier to move around in.
- The diapers have an ultra thin design to make them less bulky and no elastic waistband which prevents skin irritation and rashes.
- The Easy-to-adjust hook-and-loop fasteners can be opened and closed as often as necessary, making sure your child can have an active and safe day.
- The diapers are one of the only ones to have a breathable backsheet which ensures the skin can breath and keeps the skin drier.
- The diapers are also a perfect fit for tall children or children who need the extra width. Bambo Nature Diapers typically run a little larger than most other brands.
My Final Thoughts
It took me about a week to get through all of the diapers, Sophias diaper rash cleared up too! These are definitely breathable and the fact that no harsh chemicals are used makes them even better!
During the week there was no leakage or “accidents” and with the diaper being thin I was a bit skeptical but they certainly held up extremely well!
Now, I have never used cloth diapers, but I know these would make a great alternative, especially when travelling or as a spare!
Bambo Nature Diapers also have the cutest little teddy bear pattern!
If you currently use regular diapers, I would more than recommend Bambo Nature, the diapers are one of the best I have tried out for a baby.
If you would like to find out more or purchase some Bambo Nature Diapers Click Here to Visit their website!
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.