I was recently sent Cariloha’s Bamboo Bed Sheets to review, they are named the worlds softest bedding and I have to agree, they are super soft and almost remind me of a silk!
About Cariloha Bamboo
The inspiration behind Cariloha is Hawaiian Aloha and Caribbean Style, a combination of both words put together! The Cariloha team has more than 20 years experience working, vacationing and serving in the Hawaiian and Caribbean islands and are very familiar with the culture, lifestyle and beachfront shopping!
Bamboo has always been known as a hard woody green plant and good on the environment, but what is brought to you by Cariloha is the unique softness, much like silk and cashmere that can also be produced with bamboo! Bamboo is cooler than cotton and can also wick moisture away from your body, leaving you less hot and sweaty on a hot summer night. Bamboo also helps remove odors and allergens.
Cariloha now has 40 stores in 13 countries and has an entire line of bamboo products including bed sheets, apparel, bath products and more! Cariloha is the only merchant in the world that provides an entire line of products that are merchandised by Cariloha bamboo.
The Bed Sheets
Now I wish I could actually stick a piece of bamboo fabric from these sheets and add it to my blog post just so everyone can feel how amazingly soft and cool these sheets are! I’ve had them on my bed for 3 nights now, it’s been around 80 degrees for the past week here in Spokane and I definitely feel a lot cooler and a lot less sweaty at night.
The sheets I received are for a queen bed, they are a perfect fit and the sides are long enough to go over my mattress and a 3 inch memory foam mattress topper, one of the things I dislike about some bed sheets is that they don’t stretch far enough to cover your whole bed and these are perfect!
The sheet set includes one fitted sheet, two pillow cases and one flat sheet. I love the flash sheet especially in summer, it keeps me cool!
Here are some of the fantastic features of Cariloha Bamboo Bed Sheets
- Softer than 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton. I agree, my other set of sheets are 1,000 thread count and nowhere as near as soft as these ones.
- Extra deep fitted sheets, fits mattresses up to 18″ As I said before I love how deep the bed sheets are especially with the thickness of my bed and matress.
- Temperature regulation, keep cool in summer and warm in winter. I can’t comment on winter as I haven’t tried these in winter yet, but they have definitely cooled me down at night in the summer weather.
- Contains natural moisture wicking properties. I’m not 100% sure what moisture wicking is, but if it means making you sweat less it’s definitely worked on my husband who loves the sheets too!
- Made from eco-friendly bamboo, the most sustainable, renewable source on the planet. I’m always happy when a product is made with less effects on the natural environment!
- 100% Viscose from Bamboo
These bed sheets were also made in the Caribbean, I’ve never been to the Caribbean so it’s nice to have some luxury from a place I would love to visit one day!
My Final Thoughts
I am so pleased with the Cariloha Bamboo bed sheets, they remind me of silk, they are super soft and comfortable and the depth of the sheets are wondeful, no more tugging at my bed sheets to stay under the mattress!
I actually had no idea that bamboo could make clothing or bedding, so this is a completely new experience for me and I am so impressed with the quality, comfort, heat regulation and the overall look and style.
Now enter the giveaway below!
I received this product free of charge in return for my honest opinion. All opinions are 100% my own and are not influenced in any way. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.