Ecology Works Anti-Allergen Laundry Detergent Review
It’s perfume free with no dyes or enzymes and is also free of d-Limonene Terpenes, Phosphates, and Nitrates.
Recommended by Allergists and Dermatologists
- 100% Biodegradable
- Plant Based Technology
- Free of Perfumes, Dyes and Enzymes
- Free of d-Limonene Terpenes, Phosphates, and Nitrates
Formulated for Allergy Sufferers
- Highly Concentrated
- Washes 40 Loads
- Super Micelle Action- Leaves nothing behind to irritate sensitive skin. Long lasting odor neutralizer leaves washables Spring Fresh without the use of masking fragrances.
- Gentle on household washables, yet powerful enough for the most demanding commercial settings, hospitals, and hotels.
- Safe to use full strength on fabrics as a pre-treatment for stubborn stains.
I have had a really hard time finding a good anti-allergen detergent for my sons clothing and bed sheets, his allergies aren’t severe but he does get them, especially in spring / summer months so I will do anything I can to help prevent them. The laundry soap doesn’t really have a strong smell and it leaves clothing feeling and looking good as new once it comes out the washer.
This actually works great in cold water as well as hot water, I always try and use cold water as much as possible so this is a big plus!
As far as allergies go I have noticed that my son hasn’t been sneezing as much as sometimes does, mainly when he is in bed sleeping, I have primarily been using this detergent on his bed sheets and I am definitely seeing some good results!
Click Here to check out this Laundry Soap!
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.