Manischewitz® invites you to submit a photo of you and a bottle of Welch’s Manischewitz 100% Grape Juice to enter the “Manischewitz #Grape4Passover Contest.” A panel of judges will review all eligible entries to select the four (4) weekly winners and one (1) Grand Prize
From now until Sunday, April 10, 2016; 11:59 PM (ET) consumers can enter the “Manischewitz #Grape4Passover.” There are 4 chances to be a winner from the beginning to end, with a second chance to be a grand prize winner. To enter go to the official Facebook page (Manischewitz, www.facebook.com/Manischewitz), you will then see where you can upload one photo per person of your entry.
NEW AND EXCITING MANISCHEWITZ PRODUCTS FOR PASSOVER INCLUDE:
- We just added a new flavor to our growing Macaroon lineup. Hazelnut Chocolate Macaroons has bursts of chocolate made with real hazelnuts. This year our new Macaroon flavor won “Best New Item for Passover” at Kosherfest.
- For your baking and cooking needs we have Gluten Free Matzo Meal and Gluten Free Cake Meal. Great items for coating and cooking. Both items have delicious recipes on pack to help you enhance your Passover holiday.
- We expanded our Gluten Free Matzo with a new 3 pack of our 10oz Matzo bundled for convenience at a value price.
- Adding to our line of Gluten Free Noodles we now have a Tri-Color Spiral Noodles with great texture and taste.
- Introducing brand new gluten free cereal for Passover, Magic Max’s Chocolate Crunch Puffs and Magic Max’s Vanilla Crunch Puffs have pockets full of crème that are great for breakfast and snacking!
- For families that are on-the-go we have some great snacking items to offer. Our Thin Potato Chips and Ripple Potato Chips will now be available with 9 snack-sized bags in a multipack tray.
- We will also have brand new Gluten Free Grab n Go Chocolate Cookies and Gluten Free Grab n Go Chocolate Chip Cookies in a convenient take away cup that comes with a re-sealable lid.
- Blueberry Bran Muffin Mix which include real blueberries to ensure great tasting muffin every time. These muffins are also a good source of fiber to be enjoyed morning, noon or at night.
- Our Balsamic Vinegar is also our latest item which is imported from the Modena region of Italy. Manischewitz Balsamic Vinegar is great for vinaigrettes, marinades and glazes. This new item displays the Protected Geographical Indication seal which certifies it is an authentic product of Modena, Italy.
About The Manischewitz Company
The Manischewitz Company(TMC) is a specialty foods company comprised of 12 authentic kosher foods brands, including Manischewitz®, Season®, Goodman’s®, Jason®. TMC offers a diverse product line that spans over 30 unique product categories.
The Manischewitz® brand was founded in a small bakery built to make Passover matzo in 1888 by Rabbi Dov Behr Manischewitz in Cincinnati, Ohio. In 1932, Rabbi Manischewitz opened a plant in Jersey City, NJ, replacing the operation in Cincinnati. This move paved the way for the introduction of new products like Tam Tam® Crackers, Chicken Soup, Macaroons, and Gefilte Fish. Today’s Manischewitz offers Broths, Noodles, Potato Pancakes, and Matzo Balls. Manischewitz is matzo and so much more! See www.manischewitz.com for more product and recipe information!
Welch’s is the processing and marketing subsidiary of the National Grape Cooperative. Located across America and in Ontario, Canada, the cooperative’s approximately 1,000 family farmers own the company and grow the delicious Concord grape used in Welch’s juices and other grape-based products. Welch’s is committed to research and development that will meet the growing demand for products that address consumers’ nutrition needs. Welch’s products are sold throughout the United States and in approximately 40 countries around the globe. For more information, visit www.welchs.com.