The product, information, and gift card have been provided by the makers of In The Raw® so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of the makers of In The Raw® sweeteners.
Pies and Muffins are just a couple of my favorite things to bake throughout the holidays, there is just something wonderful about getting in the kitchen and cooking up your own little feast for family and friends to enjoy!
This year I’ve been using Stevia In The Raw® which is a zero calorie sweetener and it is EVERYTHING! I mean, when you switch out sugar and use Stevia In The Raw® you get that same delicious flavor with the extra calories and I just can’t get enough of it!
Fun Facts About Stevia In The Raw®
- Stevia In The Raw® is a zero-calorie sweetener, perfect for any baking and cooking needs
- It contains an extract from the sweet leaves of the stevia plant
- Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag measures cup for cup with sugar so it can easily be used in recipes to reduce sugar and calories with no conversion necessary
- Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag is formulated so that 1 cup has the same sweetness as 1 cup of Sugar
- When using Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag for baking recipes, it is recommended that the user replace about half of the sugar in the original recipe in order to achieve the proper browning, rising and caramelizing that only sugar can provide
- Up to 700 calories are saved for every cup of sugar that is replaced with Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag
I’ve been learning about lots of new recipes where I can implement Stevia In The Raw® from their new, free, downloadable cookbook – Half Your Cake & Eat It Too
Here are just some of my favorite recipes!
(These are the bomb!)
These are just some of the AMAZING recipes that Stevia In The Raw® has come up with, they also have a whole lot more and you will have so much fun going through all of the recipes in their cookbook and on their website!