Jesus Sees Us Doll and Book – Easter Gift Idea
The Jesus Sees Us doll is an integral part of fostering your child’s initial introduction to Jesus. Even though we talk to our children about Jesus or take them to Sunday services, they are not always able to understand the importance of the Christian message. Jesus Sees Us is a tool that makes Jesus, His teachings, and the concept of faith both relatable and positive to young children by introducing Him as the loving and forgiving presence in our lives. The doll becomes the tangible connection to the stories and lessons in the book. He is the touchable source of comfort that a child can relate to. The Jesus Sees Us doll has a soft body and a warm, welcoming face. His arms and hands are open, inviting your child to hold him, engage with him, and pray with him. The Jesus Sees Us doll allows your child to “play out” the valuable and timeless lessons of the Bible.
I think it’s important that children learn about Jesus, the story of Mary and Joseph and learn about the bible, Although I am not religious I do believe and I want my children to grow up and know the story of Jesus.
This book teaches about kindness, respect, telling the truth, praying and having fun! I think it would make a great bedtime story, it has colorful illustrations making it fun for children to look at, it is very well written and teaches in more of a fun way that children will actually want to keep on reading the book!
The Jesus doll, Dylan wasn’t too sure about at first until we started reading the story, he saw all the colorful illustrations and realized the doll was the same person who was in the book!
A few Facts
- Jesus Sees Us was created by two mothers of preschool-ages children looking for an engaging and relatable way to introduce Jesus and their Faith to their children
- Includes a soft body Doll with a hard molded head and a hard covered Lesson Book
- Appropriate for children ages 2-6
- The Doll has a warm and loving face and inviting, open arms that mirror the image of the illustrations in the Lesson Book
- Lesson Book includes illustrated Biblical stories of Jesus with Scripture reference and correlating lesson on how we can model our behavior like Jesus today
- A wonderful tool to help your child foster a personal relationship with Jesus at a very young age that will last a lifetime
Visit www.JesusSeesUs.com, The book is available through the website and Amazon! Use coupon code JSBlog10 for $10 Off!
Disclosure: I received this product to review, all opinions are my own.