LED Headlamp Flashlight Review
CREE LED Headlamp Headlight by iHeadlight (IHL-L55Pro) or Handsfree Flashlight for Running – Hiking – Camping or Working in the Shop.
- 3 light modes plus 2 modes of red strobe feature: high, medium, low and 2 red SOS(strobe) settings
- Brightness from 22 up to 95 lumens, light beams could reach 15 meters and up to 60 meters (maximum)
- Powered by 3 AAA alkaline batteries (not incl); low battery light indicator and easy battery access
- Flexible-completely adjustable headband, runs for 10 hours on maximum setting
- Water resistant construction and up to 45-degree tilt feature. Backed by 3-Yr Guarantee
This is a very simple headlight, I was excted for my son to use it, He loves exploring inside in the dark with a torch and this will be his very first headlight. It reaches pretty far out our back yard and its pretty bright! It’s very easy to use and I love all the different settings, especially the strobes.