The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
Remember the days before technology like like Ipads, Smartphones, good internet and Cable TV existed? When I was a kid, I was out riding my bike every day, I got into lots of mischief but sure as hell had a good time outdoors playing with my friends and get into all kinds of stuff. I wouldn’t trade it for the world and I’d love to go back and do it all over again, those were the days.
My kids love their TV shows, their Ipads and video games but when summer comes around I like them to switch off and we love to spend time outdoors, walking, playing, having fun, swimming and travelling. When it comes time to take the Ipad or switch off the TV, it can turn into a battle so now I am using Circle with Disney to help control the amount of time they spend using electronics, what Circle says goes.
Circle with Disney can manage all of your homes connected devices, you can limit screen time and set a bed time for each device connected in your home.
Circle was super easy to set up, I plugged it into the wall, turned it on then downloaded the app from the app store to set it up. First I connected to it via wifi on my phone and followed the prompts on my phone to set it up properly, everything was listed on the app which made it super easy.
I set up my sons account first, he is hard to drag away from the TV and when he is playing Minecraft he tends to never want to leave the room and turn it off, but that’s normal for a kid who loves video games, I was one of them, Circle with Disney now decides when it turns off.
Here are some of the key features Circle with Disney has to offer –
- Filter, set a bedtime and limit screen time for each device in your home.
- Time Limits offer the ability to limit daily screen time for platforms, apps, and categories, painlessly.
- With Circle’s BedTime feature, no more asking every night for kids to get off their devices. When BedTime kicks in devices say goodnight all on their own.
- Set individual filter levels for each family member that matches their age and interests. Do it once and it will apply to every one of their devices.
- Pause the interet, Yes, you actually get a pause button for the internet. Pause one of your kids because it’s time for homework or everyone because it’s game night. Either way, Circle has your back.
- Circle Insights gives you the ability to compare time online today, last week, or even last month. Per site or by interest. You can even find out where you waste time the most.
Circle Go takes all of the settings your kids’ devices have at home and extends them to 4G LTE and any other Wi-Fi network they join.
If you are looking for a super simple way to manage your kids screen time and help solve an issue that most parents nowadays have trouble with then Circle Go is what you need.
Click Here to read more about it at Best Buy.