I am working on a lot of new recipes for this summer, I am so tired of eating takeaway and food that just makes me feel like a huge greaseball afterwards! This recipe is light, pretty budget friendly and pretty simple!
I love trying out different types of oriental meals and I love to create my own, especially when it comes to sauces, I totally nailed this one, as I sit here eating and watching Netflix, I can’t believe that I have out done myself on the sauce, it’s amazing.
This Recipe uses Bibico Korean Barbecue Sauce but you can substitute it for another Korean brand of sauce if required.
- 2lbs Pork Loin
- Coleslaw Mix
- ½ CupBrown Sugar
- ⅓ Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- Green Onions
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Cup Bibico Korean Barbecue Sauce
- Soft Corn Tortillas
- Chop up Garlic and Green Onions, add them to your crockpot.
- Add Barbecue sauce, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar and Pork Loins to the ctockpot, mix it up so the sauce is covering the pork. Cook on High for 6 hours.
- When the pork is ready it should easily pull apart and it should be super moist and delicious!
- Chop Up some more green onions, mix them in with your slaw and add just a little rice wine vinegar to the mix if your coleslaw mix doesn't already come with a sauce.
- Grab your Tortillas and cook them in a frying pan for around 15 seconds on each side, add your pork to your tortillas, top with the coleslaw and garnish with some cilantro!
Whilst you are enjoying this awesome family meal, check out what’s new on Netflix!