This post has been sponsored by Zoono USA. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Fall, it’s one of my favorite seasons, pumpkin patches, trick or treating, yummy food, I just can’t get enough of it, but with fall comes germs and that also makes it the time of year I dread most. Almost every year we come down with stomach flu, a cold or something that spreads throughout the house and has us glued to a toilet seat (TMI) or stuck in bed for days, it’s a disaster. I’m trying to be as prepared as possible this year, keeping my house spotless, cleaning as I go and teaching my kids to wash their hands every hour or two, those little ones spread germs like wildfire. I also have a stash of Zoono GermFree24® Foam Hand Sanitizer and GermFree24® Spray Hand Sanitizer to help me throughout this season!
Wherever I go, I always take hand sanitizer, it’s basically an essential to help us protect against germs and it’s the best option for keeping our hands clean and germs at bay.
What you should know about Zoono GermFree24®
- Zoono GermFree24® Hand Sanitizer is an FDA-compliant, water-based hand sanitizer that kills 99.99% of germs on contact and keeps killing them for up to 24 hours.
- Traditional alcohol-based hand sanitizers only work while they are wet and quickly evaporate. GermFree24® kills germs all day with one application.
- GermFree24® doesn’t use chemistry to kill germs – it uses physics. It bonds to your skin’s surface and sets up a nano-molecular layer of “pins” that physically impale and destroy germs on contact.
- GermFree24® has been proven to provide long-lasting antimicrobial protection against a wide range of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses (such as influenza), fungi and mold.
- GermFree24® does not rub off and will remain active on the skin’s surface, even with hand washing or sweating.
I love that Zoono GermFree24® lasts all day and creates a barrier against germs, this is the kind of Hand Sanitizer we all need in our lives! Did you know that each surface you touch is covered in bacteria? Here are some examples of what you may encounter in a 24 hour period –
- Doorknob: 8,643 bacteria
- Computer mouse: 79,000 bacteria
- Remote control: 17,000 bacteria
That’s just super gross right? You can keep your house as clean you possibly can but there are still germs everywhere, doorknobs, remotes and my computer mouse aren’t things that I typically clean but now I’m onto it!
Make Zoono GermFree24® an essential this year and keep those germs to a minimal!
Enter below for your chance to win a $25 virtual Visa gift card, (1) Zoono GermFree24® 50ml Foam Hand Sanitizer and (1) Zoono GermFree24® 9ml Spray Hand Sanitizer! Open to US Residents.