Do I like Argan Oil? Yes I do! My hair gets frizzy as you may know and Argan Oil is a must have!
If you are unfamiliar with argan oil, it is a natural oil derived from the nut of the argan tree in Morocco. It is an excellent moisturizer that is very similar to the body’s natural oils. It has extremely high levels of Vitamin E and 80% fatty acids which make it perfect for healing many skin ailments as well as protecting against premature aging caused by oxidation.
Some of the benefits include..
- Promotes the good strength of the hair.
- Nourishes the total strength of new hairs and it doesn’t enter the hair pores.
- Helps manage the hair by restoring their smoothness, stopping the tangles and eliminating the roughness.
- Argan oil is rich in antioxidants so it has the ability to regress the signs of aging. Its restorative and ant- aging advantages have been the major reason of the increased demand of this product even though it is expensive.
- When applied to the skin, Argan oil can eliminate wrinkles and other skin degenerations. The presence of unsaturated fatty acids and Squalene on the Argan oil makes it’s very effective in fighting free radicals that causes skin aging.
- Argan oil can cure many skin disorders –This is a great solution for dry skin. It helps freshen, soften and hydrate dry skin more than any other cosmetic products and creams. Argan oil has also the ability to diminish and eliminate stretch marks, acne scars and skin blemishes. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it has an effective treatment for acne, chicken pox and psoriasis. Just apply a generous amount of it on your body and face and you will eventually see how effective it is in improving your look and skin as well as in helping you achieve and healthy lifestyle.
From my experience the Renewalize Organic Argan Oil is non greasy (depending on how much you use), it works great on keeping the frizz out of my hair and it soaks in easily to your skin. The fact that it’s organic is even better and it has a nice slightly nutty smell!
If you want to purchase this product Click Here!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.