Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Acorn Influence and Café Breaks.
When my children aren’t around, I love to just have a break, watch a good movie, read a good book or catch up on the latest. I love my kids but I also love my quiet time, without that I would go insane as I am sure most parents would agree!
In my spare time I also like to come up with new recipes and experiment with all types of food. My latest recipe is an amazing trifle, if you have a sweet tooth and love a coffee, then you will probably love this!
I have been itching to find something new and delicious to make, so, on my recent trip to Walmart I headed over to the snack aisle and picked up Café Breaks in both Caramel Latte and Mocha Latte flavors. Ialso used a great offer from Ibotta which gives you 50c Off, $1.39. Café Breaks are also available in Chai Latte and Vanilla Latte flavors but my local was out of stock, I will just have to try them next time!
When I got home with my Café Break puddings I wanted to do something special with them, for both myself and my husband so I whipped up a super easy recipe and it’s wonderful!
Ingredients You Need
- 2 Bananas (Per person)
- Cupcakes or Sponge Cake
- Café Break Caramel Latte and / or Mocha Latte Flavors
- Sweet Cream
- Grahams Cracker Crumbs
1. Grab a mason Jar or Sundae Glass and start crumbling up some cupcakes or sponge cake (whatever you chose to use). One large cupcake or 6 mini cupcakes will be around the correct amount.
2. Pour one container of Café Breaks Mocha Latte over the top of the sponge cake inside the mason jar.
3. Chop up one banana into thin slices and add it on top of the Café Breaks Mocha Latte Layer.
4. Add More sponge cake on top of the Banana Layer.
5. Pour a container of Café Breaks Caramel Latte Pudding on top of the Sponge Cake layer.
6. Slice up one more banana and add it on top of the Café Breaks Caramel Latte Pudding layer.
7. Top with cream and sprinkle with grahams crackers.
Café Break pudding cups are Gluten Free and only contain 100 calories per cup, milk is the main ingredient, they are the perfect snack for when you have a little downtime and if you have time to make the above recipe it’s great to share!
If you go to your local Walmart and pick up Café Break pudding cups, remember and use the Ibotta app, it’s really easy, just look for the offer under Walmart stores, scan the product barcode then scan the QR code on your Walmart receipt to get 50c cash back!